RUSTEC VCI Paper is produced by immersing specially designed Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Liquid in pulp materials (Kraft Paper). This is a rust-resistant packing material used for storage and transportation of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Paper produced in accordance with MIL-SPEC (MIL-P-3420))
Features and Advantages
- Corrosion inhibition is possible even in fine corners as vapor penetrates into a metal of an irregular shape that makes it difficult to apply anti-rust oil.
- Since evaporation proceeds slowly inside the paper, the corrosion inhibitor effect lasts long. There is no risk of air pollution.
- Since it is applicable with no need for anti-rust oil, working environments can be maintained clean. Since no grease removal or follow-up work is necessary, the process is shortened and cost efficient.
- It is non-toxic. (containing no phosphate, silicon, chrome acid, or heavy metals)
- It is possible to form a shape that is suitable for various packing conditions. (PE coating type, woven laminating paper type, etc.)
- No effect on conductivity or resistance of electronic parts; it is possible to protect the metallic surface with any filmy or oily (lubricant, etc.) layer for storage, transportation, marinetransportation.
- These products have passed the SGS RoHS TEST (EU Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive).
How to Apply
- Automobile area: chassis parts, engine, axle, clutch, and various steel parts
- Heavy machinery area: heavy equipment parts, power generator and turbine, transporting machinery, grinder, printer, etc.
- Precision machinery area: clock parts, various gauges, jig, robot parts, medical machinery, etc.
- Electric/electronic area: motor, communication equipment, printer substrate, etc.
- Material area: cold rolling steel plate, coil, wire rope, various timber, pipe, etc.
- Munition area: cannon, shotgun barrel, cannonball, caterpillar, jet engine, bayonet, grenade, megazine, mine, etc.
- Others: M/C tool, hand tool, bearing, gear, electronic tool, drill, bolt & nut, etc.
- Slipsheet in a box for export packing
- RUSTEC-PM Paper for common use - ferrous metal (carbon steel),
non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, copper alloy, etc.)
- RUSTEC-PMC PE coating paper
- RUSTEC-PW Woven laminating paper (Woven+Paper+Corrosion inhibitor processing)
- RUSTEC-PWC PE Woven laminating paper (PE+Woven+Paper+Corrosion inhibitor processing)
1000 - 1200
100 - 200
production for sheet
(VCI Paper with
+ PE 20㎛
1000 - 2000
100 - 200
+ PE 20㎛
1000 - 2000
How to Use
- Prior to packing, the packing contents should involve no corrosion or foreign substances.
- Stick the contents to the VCI paper as closely as possible. Be sure that there is no other substance between the contents and the paper.
- Be sure that the packing is closed. If it is opened. repacking is required.
- Be sure to wear gloves while working on it. Be sure that no fingerprint or sweat is on the product.
- Wrap up with the VCI-treated surface.
- 1m2 of RUSTEC Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Paper can protect contents whose surface area is about 3m2
- Keep it in a sealed container. After use, the remaining product should be kept in the original packing state or in a sealed state.
- Keep it under 30℃ if possible. Store it in a cool and dry place with no direct sunlight.
Corrosion inhibitor period
- When it is sealed completely, 1 year or longer (The period may be extended depending on the packing condition)