RUSTEC VCI Liquid LF D-101 is a liquid type of highly-functional Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor that can reach areas where a general liquid type anti-rust agent can hardly reach. This high-performance VCI Liquid starts to have a successful corrosion inhibitor effect when exceeding the level of 0.1% concentration. In experiments, cold rolled steel plates did not become rusty at all when remaining dipped in tap water (99.9%) for 1 month. It is applicable to various areas since it secures additional lubrication and cleaning functions in addition to the basic corrosion inhibitor function. This product can be used for areas where anti-rust oil or grease cannot be used. This product for ferrous metals also can be used as a short-term alternative anti-rust agent, as a corrosion inhibitor in a sealed area or for hydro tests, and as an additive for water-soluble metal processing oil.
- Since it is highly-enriched solution, a small quantity of this product may be used for dipping.
- It can be used for water pressure testing of tanks, pipes, boilers, etc.
- As it is water-soluble, post-treatment is simple.
- It can be used as a corrosion inhibitor additive for water-soulble metallic processing oil.
- It contains no harmful substance such as phosphate, silicon, DICHAN, etc.
- Corrosion inhibitors for closed cycling type cooling systems
- Internal/external corrosion inhibitors for tanks, gauges, boilers, plants, pipes, etc.
- For metallic construction materials
- For water pressure testing of circulatory radiators, heat exchangers, tanks, vessels, boilers, etc.
- Additive of water-soluble metallic processing oil or water-soluble refining oil in a limited range
How to Apply
- For water pressure testing or dipping, the proper range of concentration is 0.2 to 1.0% (recommended concentration). It may be diluted with tap water or industrial water. However, it may be used at a lower or higher concentration than the recommended concentration based on on-site testing results.
- In the case of internal corrosion inhibition, the volatile material remains even after diluted liquid discharge unlike ordinary liquid corrosion inhibitors. The higher concentration, the more effective.
- pH should be kept at least 10.0 at the site. If pH is low, increase the quantity of LF D-101.
- 20kg Pail, 200kg PE drum
- Put it in a container and keep in a cool and dry place. Be sure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight.