Rust Chemical Co., Ltd. Company Logo Rust Chemical Co., Ltd.
5 1

RUSTEC VCI(Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor) LIQUID

Contact Now* Send an Inquiry to this supplier.
or
Start Order * Name your price

Quick Information

  • Place of Origin: Korea
  • :

Description

Overview


RUSTEC VCI Liquid LF D-101 is a liquid type of highly-functional Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor that can reach areas where a general liquid type anti-rust agent can hardly reach. This high-performance VCI Liquid starts to have a successful corrosion inhibitor effect when exceeding the level of 0.1% concentration. In experiments, cold rolled steel plates did not become rusty at all when remaining dipped in tap water (99.9%) for 1 month. It is applicable to various areas since it secures additional lubrication and cleaning functions in addition to the basic corrosion inhibitor function. This product can be used for areas where anti-rust oil or grease cannot be used. This product for ferrous metals also can be used as a short-term alternative anti-rust agent, as a corrosion inhibitor in a sealed area or for hydro tests, and as an additive for water-soluble metal processing oil.



Features


- Since it is highly-enriched solution, a small quantity of this product may be used for dipping.

- It can be used for water pressure testing of tanks, pipes, boilers, etc.

- As it is water-soluble, post-treatment is simple.

- It can be used as a corrosion inhibitor additive for water-soulble metallic processing oil.

- It contains no harmful substance such as phosphate, silicon, DICHAN, etc.



Applications


- Corrosion inhibitors for closed cycling type cooling systems

- Internal/external corrosion inhibitors for tanks, gauges, boilers, plants, pipes, etc.

- For metallic construction materials

- For water pressure testing of circulatory radiators, heat exchangers, tanks, vessels, boilers, etc.

- Additive of water-soluble metallic processing oil or water-soluble refining oil in a limited range



How to Apply


- For water pressure testing or dipping, the proper range of concentration is 0.2 to 1.0% (recommended concentration). It may be diluted with tap water or industrial water. However, it may be used at a lower or higher concentration than the recommended concentration based on on-site testing results.

- In the case of internal corrosion inhibition, the volatile material remains even after diluted liquid discharge unlike ordinary liquid corrosion inhibitors. The higher concentration, the more effective.

- pH should be kept at least 10.0 at the site. If pH is low, increase the quantity of LF D-101.



Packing standard


- 20kg Pail, 200kg PE drum

- Put it in a container and keep in a cool and dry place. Be sure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight.


Product Image

  • RUSTEC VCI(Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor) LIQUID image

Send an Inquiry to this supplier

Send an Inquiry to this supplier
* From
  To Jin-ah, Lee
Rust Chemical Co., Ltd.
* Buying Product
- Please enter your specific buying item.
e.g. 42 inch LCD TV, leather executive chair
Category : Other Chemicals
* Message

Use English only Max. 2000 characters. (Min. 20)

Send
EC21.com does not guarantee the validity of product information or the credentials of sellers.